Singer 2259 Tradition Sewing Machine
Singer sewing machines have been at the forefront of the sewing machine industry for over 160 years. Singer was the first to produce a portable sewing machine. The company also pioneered the zigzag machine as well as computer-controlled sewing machines. Singer is a known and trusted brand providing sewing machines that satisfy sewers at all levels.
The Singer 2259 Tradition Sewing Machine Model is a machine that is perfect for novice sewers. It is also good for someone who wants a simple, dependable machine. Perhaps you are purchasing your first machine to embark on sewing for pleasure or hobby. Maybe you are considering a machine for a young relative. This handy Singer model is the perfect choice.
Threading a sewing machine is sometimes difficult and confusing. This Singer Tradition model eliminates this problem by providing arrows on the machine directing the path of the thread. Once the machine is threaded you are ready to enjoy all of its features. The position of the needle is easily changed to accommodate different projects like zipper installation or top-stitching.
The valuable free-arm feature allows you to sew on small tubular areas like cuffs, sleeves or pant legs. Just snap off the compact accessory storage compartment and the free-arm feature is ready to use. Buttonholes are accomplished with a simple four-step process and a special foot. There is a knob for adjusting stitch length for regular stitches and the stitch width for zigzag stitches.
The Singer Tradition machine comes with the manufactured ability to produce 19 different stitch designs. This allows the sewer to creatively embellish projects and add personal touches to items. This machine comes with four pressure feet. The all-purpose foot, buttonhole foot, zipper foot and button sewing foot are all installed with a simple snap in procedure.
This sewing machine has a sturdy metal frame yet is lightweight and compact. The built-in handle makes transporting this machine easy. The Singer 2259 Tradition machine comes with an instruction manual and a DVD. There is a limited 25-year warranty on the sewing machine head and a 2-year warranty on electronic parts.
Singer sewing machines continue to lead in the sewing machine industry. The Singer sewing machines company’s pledge to provide quality products and impeccable service allow consumers to buy these machines with confidence.
Just Learning? Just Perfect.
The Singer 2259 Tradition has the features to make starting a new hobby easy. This sewing machines features an automatic four-step buttonhole, easy stitch selection, and snap-on presser feet. Thread the machine quickly and easily. Just follow the arrows on the machine, and you are threaded in a snap.
Nineteen basic, stretch, and decorative built-in stitches provide options for everything from the most basic garment alterations to more elaborate home decor designs.
- Easy Stitch Selection
- Simply choose the stitch that's right for your project.
- Adjustable Stitch Length and Zigzag Width
- Keep your seams strong and prevent bunching on any type of fabric with adjustable stitch length and zigzag width.
- 19 Built-In Stitches
- Nineteen built-in stitches offer a variety of options for fashion sewing, crafts, home decor and decorative sewing.
- 1 Automatic 4-Step Buttonhole
- Buttonholes made easy!
- 4 Snap-On Presser Feet
- Snap-on presser feet make changing from one to another effortless--no screwdriver required.
- Automatic Bobbin Winding
- The needle bar automatically disengages when winding the bobbin making bobbin winding safe.
- Heavy Duty Metal Frame
- The rigid interior support holds all the mechanisms in perfect alignment for skip-free sewing.
- Extra-High Presser Foot Lifter
- The extra high presser foot lifter offers more clearance when placing multiple layers of bulky fabric under the presser foot.
- Four-Segment Feed Dog System
- This feed dog system ensures that the fabric is picked up and supported from the front of the presser foot to the rear, providing more accurate feeding.
- Multiple Needle Positions
- Needle positions can be changed for individual projects including inserting zippers, cording and topstitching.
- Free Arm with On-Board Storage
- The free arm provides easy access to cuffs, collars, pant hems and other difficult-to-reach areas. The on-board storage provides easy access to the included accessories.
- Adjustable Tension
- This system ensures stable stitch quality, whatever type of fabric you use.
- The machine has a built-in carry handle making it easy to transport the machine.
- Included Accessories
- All-Purpose Foot, Buttonhole Foot, Button Sewing Foot, Zipper Foot, Thread Spool Caps (2), Screwdriver, Edge / Quilting Guide, Bobbins (Class 15), Needles, Seam Ripper/ Lint Brush, Foot Pedal, Power Cord, Instruction Manual, Machine Intro DVD
- 25-Year Limited Warranty
- 25-year warranty including limited 25-year on sewing machine head, limited 2-year on electronic components and limited 90-days on adjustments.
Download The Singer 2259 Tradition Sewing Machine Product Sheet HERE
Download The Singer 2259 Tradition Sewing Machine Manual HERE