Singer 7258 Stylist Sewing Machine
The Singer 7258 Stylist Sewing Machine is a two time Consumers Digest award winner. According to the publication, products receiving the Best Buy designation merit special attention from consumers based on their combination of eight criteria: performance, ease of use, features, quality of construction, warranty, efficiency, styling, and maintenance and service requirements. The Best Buy Seal and other licensed materials are registered certification marks and trademarks of Consumers Digest Communications, LLC, used under license. For award information, visit ConsumersDigest.com.
100 Built-In Stitches and Essential, 8 Stretch, 76 Decorative and 6 Fully Automatic Buttonholes, 1 Endless Buttonhole. A large variety of stitches for all types or sewing, such as fashion sewing, quilting, heirloom, crafts, home and decorative sewing Push-Button Stitch Selection allows you to select the desired stitch with just a simple push of a button. Optimum settings for length, width and tension are set automatically Automatic Needle Threader is the biggest timesaver. Start / Stop Button and Speed Control for your added convenience and comfort, the machine can sew without use of the foot controller.
Electronic Speed Control lets you have complete control over the speed the machine when sewing without the foot controller Automatic Tension ensures excellent stitch quality, whatever type of fabric is being used Top Drop-In Bobbin with Clear View Cover allows for easy in and out bobbin for quicker threading and easy thread supply monitoring Included Accessories: and nbsp; All-Purpose Foot and nbsp;(on machine), Zipper Foot, Buttonhole Foot, Blind Hem Foot, Satin Stitch Foot, Overcasting Foot, Darning and amp; Embroidery Foot, Gathering Foot, Rolled Hem Foot, Quarter Inch Foot, and nbsp;Pack of Needles, Bobbins (Class 15J), Thread Spool Caps, Auxiliary Spool Pin, Spool Pin Felt, Darning Plate, Needle Plate Screwdriver, Seam Ripper / Lint Brush, Soft-Sided Dust Cover, Instruction Manual, Machine Intro DVD, Quick Start Guide, Foot Pedal, Power Cord SINGER is Sewing Made Easy Online YouTube instructional videos illustrate how to thread the machine and get started sewing. Heavy Duty Metal Frame holds all the mechanisms in perfect alignment for skip-free sewing and durability.
The Singer 7258 Stylist Sewing Machine, 100 stitch Included Accessories Blind Stitch Foot Buttonhole Foot Darning & Embroidery Foot Overcast Foot Rolled Hem Foot Straight Stitch Foot Zipper Foot Bobbins Darning Plate Needles Screw Driver Seam Ripper/Brush Spool Caps Spool Pin FEATURES 100 Stitch Patterns 6 Fully Auto 1-step Buttonholes Adjustable Stitch Length & Width Automatic Needle Threader Top Drop-in Bobbin Programmable Needle Up/Down Sewing Speed Control Push Button Stitch Selection LED Work Light Heavy Duty Metal Frame 25 Year Limited Warranty
The Singer 7258 Stylist sewing machine boasts an array of features that make creating elegant garments and gifts for yourself and others fun and exciting. With 100 built-in stitches including 6 styles of fully automatic 1-step buttonholes, you will be creating one-of-a-kind pieces in no time. Setup is a breeze with horizontal thread delivery, automatic needle threader and top drop-in bobbin. Also featured on the Stylist are an automatic stitch length & width, programmable needle up/down, easy push button stitch selection, bright LED work light, free arm with accessory storage, feed dog cover for free motion work and 10 presser feet (all-purpose, zipper, buttonhole, blind hem, satin stitch, overcasting, darning & embroidery, gathering, rolled hem and 1/4”)
Features Of The Singer 7258 Stylist Sewing Machine
100 Built-In Stitches
- Includes 9 Basic, 8 Stretch, 76 Decorative and 7 Fully Automatic Buttonholes. A large variety of stitches for all types or sewing, such as fashion sewing, quilting, heirloom, crafts, home and decorative sewing
- Push-Button Stitch Selection
- Select the desired stitch with just a simple push of a button. Optimum settings for length, width and tension are set automatically.
- 6 Fully Automatic 1-Step Buttonholes
- Buttonhole sewing is a one step simple process.
- Automatic Needle Threader
- Sewing's biggest timesaver!
- Programmable Needle Up/Down
- For easier quilting and appliqué, select whether the needle is up or down when the machine stops.
- STAYBRIGHT™ LED Light
- The lamp illuminates the sewing surface for optimal viewing.
- Start / Stop Button & Speed Control
- For your added convenience and comfort, the machine can sew without use of the foot controller. Electronic Speed Control let's you have complete control over the speed the machine when sewing without the foot controller.
- Automatic Tension
- This system ensures excellent stitch quality, whatever type of fabric is being used.
- Top Loading Bobbin System with Clear Cover
- This mechanism incorporates a magnet type vertical axis rotating hook that ensures smooth, quiet, thread jam-resistant sewing.
- Snap-On Presser Feet
- Change from one to another effortlessly with snap-on feet. No need for screwdrivers to change feet.
- Automatic Locking Straight Stitch Function
- Tie-off straight stitches with just a push of a button. Reinforcing the beginning and end of the seam prevents unraveling.
- Tacking Stitch with Auto Tie-Off Function for Decorative Stitches
- Tie-off decorative stitches, at the beginning and end of a stitch sequence, with just a push of a button.
- Automatic Reverse
- Push the conveniently located Automatic Reverse Button to sew stitches in reverse.
- Up to 6mm Stitch Width
- Most stitches can be set for a maximum width of 6mm. When sewing decorative stitches or satin stitches, the wide stitches are bolder and more pronounced.
- 6-Second Threading
- Thread a machine in 6 seconds! Just follow the arrows on the machine...and you are threaded in a snap.
- Audible Tone
- An audible tone confirms pattern and function selection.
- High Sewing Speed
- With a maximum sewing speed of 750 stitches-per-minute, projects can be sewn quickly.
- Automatic Presser Foot Pressure
- The amount of pressure exerted on the fabric by the presser foot against the feed dogs is automatic. Sew from the lightest weight tricots to the heaviest denim, without making presser foot adjustments.
- Automatic Bobbin Winding Clutch Needle Bar
- Automatically disengages when winding the bobbin, making bobbin winding safer because the needle won’t move up and down.
- Bobbin Winder Stop
- Bobbin will automatically stop turning when the bobbin is completely filled. Never worry about overfilling a bobbin again.
- Adjustable Stitch Length & Width
- Optimal settings for length and width are automatically adjusted when choosing a stitch. They can be overridden to personalize length and width choice.
- Center Zigzag Taper
- When tapering with the zigzag stitch, the stitch tapers to the center, not the left or right. This provides a more attractive look when tapering into or out of a point.
- Twin Needle Capability
- When using a twin needle (optional), selected stitches can be adjusted for twin needle sewing by reducing the stitch width.
- 13 Needle Positions
- Needle position can be changed for individual projects, such as inserting zippers or cording and topstitching.
- Optimum Power Control
- This feature is most useful when sewing through multiple (6-8) fabric layers.
- Extra-High Presser Foot Lifter
- There are 2 heights to the presser foot lifter. The second height offers more clearance, which is needed when placing multiple layers of bulky fabric under the presser foot.
- 6-Segment Feeding System
- This is a specially designed feed dog that ensures that the fabric is picked up and supported from the front of the presser foot to the rear. This makes for much more accurate feeding.
- Aluminum Frame
- The internal skeleton of the sewing machine. This rigid support holds all the mechanisms in perfect alignment for perfect, skip-free sewing.
- On Board Storage
- Accessories are always handy.
- Included Accessories
- All-Purpose Foot (on machine), Zipper Foot, Buttonhole Foot, Blind Hem Foot, Satin Stitch Foot, Overcasting Foot, Darning & Embroidery Foot, Gathering Foot, Rolled Hem Foot, Quarter Inch Foot. Pack of Needles, Bobbins (Class 15J), Thread Spool Caps, Auxiliary Spool Pin, Spool Pin Felt, Darning Plate, Needle Plate Screwdriver, Seam Ripper / Lint Brush, Soft-Sided Dust Cover, Foot Pedal, Power Cord, Instruction Manual (English, Spanish, French), Machine Intro DVD