Singer C440 Legacy Sewing Machine
Introducing the Singer C440 Legacy Sewing Machine - loaded with great features, while still easy to use! There are 200 built-in stitch patterns including satin stitches, stretch stitches, decorative stitches, quilting & heirloom stitches. Your selected stitch displays on the large LCD Touch Screen. You can mirror image, as well as adjust stitch length, width and density, providing even more creative options. Also included are alpha-numeric stitch patterns, which can even be used in combination with decorative stitches to create unique stitch sequences, then saved in one of the machine's built-in memories. 3 Staybright LED Lights illuminate the sewing area. The Top Drop-in Bobbin is not only easy to use, it has a clear cover so you can monitor your thread supply while sewing. Sew up to 800 stitches per minute or set the maximum sewing speed you want with the Speed Control feature. An Extra-Large Sewing Space makes it easy to sew quilts and other larger projects. Drop Feed allows you to lower feed teeth for free-motion sewing like stipple quilting, free-motion monogramming and more. Trim threads with a touch, using the conveniently located Thread Cutter Button.
- 200 Built-In Stitches
- The right stitch for any project! Basic Stitches, Stretch Stitches, Decora-tive Stitches, Satin Stitches, Elongation Stitches, Quilting Stitches, Heir-loom Stitches and a variety of Buttonhole styles.
- OneTouch™ Stitch Selection
- Most basic stitch patterns are selected with a simple touch of a button.
- Alpha-Numeric Stitches, Plus Memory
- Personalize projects with built-in lettering. You can even combine lettering and decorative stitches to create custom stitch sequences.
- LCD Touch Screen
- Your selected stitch is displayed on the LCD screen. Stitch adjustments can be viewed on screen while you make them, so you can preview your edits before you sew. Screen brightness can be adjusted as desired.
- One-Step Buttonhole with Underplate
- Buttonholes are sewn in one easy step. Place your button in the foot, and the machine sews a buttonhole perfectly sized for your button. The Under-plate holds your fabric securely in place. Consistent results every time!
- 13 Buttonhole Styles
- A wide selection of buttonhole styles from which to choose: Bartack, Key-hole, Round End, Decorative, Stretch and more.
- Thread Cutter Button
- Conveniently located, press this button to cut the top and bobbin threads - a great time saver.
- Start & Stop Button
- Operate the machine easily without the foot control, if desired.
- Speed Control
- Sew at your own speed! Set it to sew slower for more detailed work or faster for long seams or free-motion sewing. Maximum sewing speed is 800 stitches per minute.
- 3 STAYBRIGHT™ LED Lights
- See your sewing and embroidery area more clearly.
- Programmable Needle Up/Down
- Set the machine to have the needle stop in either the up or down position. A must-have for applique,, quilting, topstitching and more.
- Adjustable Stitch Length, Width and Density
- Customize your selected stitch pattern via the LCD touch screen.
- Built-in Needle Threader
- Easily thread the eye of the needle.
- Mirror Image
- Stitch patterns can be mirrored side to side or top to bottom.
- Extra Large Sewing Space
- Wide needle-to-tower area makes it easier to manage larger projects. Work area measures 7 7/8 inches (200mm).
- Top Drop-in Bobbin
- Easily insert the bobbin and monitor your thread supply while sewing.
- Twin Needle Sewing
- Select the size of twin needle you want to use from the Settings Menu on the LCD screen, and the machine will automatically adjust stitch width of your selected stitch for you.
- Drop Feed
- Disengage feed teeth for free-motion sewing such as stipple quilting or thread painting, as well as for button sewing.
- All-Purpose Foot, Satin Stitch Foot, Overcasting Foot, Blind Hem Foot, Zipper Foot, Buttonhole Foot with Underplate, Straight Stitch Foot, Button Sewing Foot, Open Toe Foot, Embroidery Foot, Parallel Sewing Foot, Quilting Bar, Thread Spool Net, Spool Pin Felt, Screwdriver, Needle Plate Screwdriver, Seam Ripper, Lint Brush, Thread Spool Caps, Auxiliary Spool Pin, Bobbins, and a Pack of Needles.
SINGER® LEGACY™ C440 Sewing Machine - What You'll Learn
Introducing the new SINGER® LEGACY™ C440 Sewing Machine with a sleek design and plenty of features to assist with your next project!
SINGER® LEGACY™ C440 Sewing Machine - Your Machine
Watch a brief introduction of the new SINGER® LEGACY™ C440 sewing machine.
SINGER® LEGACY™ C440 Sewing Machine - Your Machine
This video is all about your new SINGER® LEGACY™ C440 sewing machine, including, how to thread your machine, change a needle, select a stitch and get started on your next project.
SINGER® LEGACY™ C440 Sewing Machine - Changing Needles
Kelly shows you how to change the needle in your SINGER® LEGACY™ C440 sewing machine.
SINGER® LEGACY™ C440 Sewing Machine - Buttonholes
Ever get stumped trying to create a buttonhole? The SINGER® LEGACY™ C440 sewing machine practically does it for you! See how in the video.
SINGER® LEGACY™ C440 Sewing Machine - Selecting a Stitch
Selecting the right stitch for your project is easy with the new SINGER® LEGACY™ C440 sewing machine.