Singer P-1250 Professional Sewing Machine
The Singer P-1250 Professional Sewing Machine Review
Singer sewing machines are made for every type and level of sewing. For this machine, the name says it all. This is a serious machine for professionals who demand the highest level of speed, durability and performance. Simple but powerful describes this sewing machine.
The looks and features of the Professional will be familiar to anyone who has owned any of the numerous Singer sewing machines. One big advantage of this machine is that it can be taken out of the box, set up and used immediately. Controls are clearly labeled, as is the needle threading path. There is very little even the moderately experienced user must learn before starting to sew.
The range of stitches available on this machine is quite basic - Straight, Blind Hem, ZigZag, Multi-Stitch ZigZag, 4-Step Buttonhole, and Stretch Blind Hem. However, these stitches are more than adequate for creating garments and household items of all types and using all kinds of fabrics. A three position needle setting provides flexibility for different projects such as cording or narrow hems. Also, an over-sized stainless steel bed plate facilitates the smooth feed of even several layers of fabric under the needle.
This Singer sewing machine comes with the standard assortment of accessories: 7 different presser feet including All-Purpose, Zipper, Buttonhole, Satin Stitch, both Blind and Narrow Rolled Hem feet, and Straight Stitch, as well as bobbins, needles, instruction manual, and a quick start guide. Also included are some not-so-common accessories such as a darning plate and finger guard.
Although not loaded with features, the Singer Professional is a no-nonsense, hard-working machine for sewers who are not looking for bells and whistles. There are no embroidery stitches, other than the satin stitch, and this Singer is not computerized. All settings must be done manually using levers and knobs. However, the high-performance level more than compensates for fewer features in this slimmed-down, feisty sewing machine.
With a top sewing speed of 1,250 stitches per minute, the Singer P-1250 Professional sewing machine helps you finish your projects faster. With the sewing machine’s flat bed style and suction cup base, you can sew at the maximum speed without machine movement. The stronger motor of this semi-industrial sewing machine means you can stitch over denim seams with ease. Six utility stitches including a 4-step buttonhole allow you to tackle all of your professional sewing needs. With the extra-large stainless steel bed plate and interior metal frame, this workhorse will run for many years to come.
Features Of The Singer P-1250 Professional Sewing Machine
- Flat Bed Design and Suction Cup Base
- Sew at maximum speeds without machine movement
- Extra-High Sewing Speed
- Sews at a maximum speed of 1,250 stitches per minute. That's 15% faster than the SINGER Heavy Duty sewing machines!
- Extra-Large Stainless Steel Bed Plate
- Provides overall smooth fabric feed
- Stronger Motor
- Gives you the power to tackle denim seams
- Interior Heavy Duty Metal Frame
- Ensures skip-free sewing and overall durability
- 6 Built-In Stitches
- Straight, ZigZag, Blind Hem, Multi-Stitch ZigZag, Stretch Blind Hem, 4-Step Buttonhole
- 7 Presser Feet Included
- All-Purpose, Buttonhole, Zipper, Blind Hem, Satin Stitch, Narrow Rolled Hem, Straight Stitch
- Straight Stitch Presser Foot & Needle Plate
- Perfect for quilting or sewing lightweight fabrics like chiffon
- Easy Threading
- Simply follow the diagrams printed right on the machine
- Top Drop-In Bobbin System
- For easy in and out bobbin
- 3 Needle Positions
- For inserting zippers, cords and precise topstitching
- Push Button Reverse
- For reinforcing seams
- FREE Accessories Included
- All-Purpose Foot, Buttonhole Foot, Zipper Foot, Blind Hem Foot, Satin Stitch Foot, Narrow Rolled Hem Foot, Straight Stitch Presser Foot, Straight Stitch Needle Plate, Darning Plate, Pack of Needles, Bobbins (Class 66), Thread Spool Caps, Finger Guard, Seam Guide, Instruction Manual, Quick Start Guide